Working closely with a local authority in the Birmingham area who need a DFG Surveyor to become a part of their adaptations team.
The Role of a DFG Surveyor will include:
- Dealing with various types of Adaptations/Disabled Facilities Grants applications and duties.
- Accessing what facilities are needed within the required property.
- This could be working on Adaptations such as Wet Rooms/Ramps/Stair Lifts/Turning Circles etc.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Working knowledge of DFG, Part M and all building regulations in design and application.
- Understanding SOR against actual works.
- Contract management, orders, variations, payments
- Your role will be to visit properties with and without Occupational Therapists and give advice and make plans with applicants about what would best suit their needs. You will then need to create drawings, schedules of works and manage contractors for the works to be completed.
- Full UK Driving License
If you would like to register your interest in this vacancy, DFG Surveyor , please complete the following online form. We will then contact you.