Salary based upon experience £30,000 - £40,000
Based in Birmingham
This is a permanent opportunity to join an established social housing contractor, working on behalf of a leading housing association. Their market-leading service is maintained through a committed team of highly trained operatives, providing planned, cyclical maintenance services.
The Role of Voids Supervisor:
- Oversee internal trades team and specialist external contractors working on empty properties to a lettable standard
- Accountable for all H&S on site
- Ensure quality of service and reactive repairs undertaken are to the required standard
- Liaising with residents, scheme managers & housing officers ensuring satisfaction of service is achieved.
- Social housing experience
- Supervisor experience
- Void property OR Reactive repairs experience
- Full UK Driving License
If you would like to register your interest in this vacancy, Voids Supervisor , please complete the following online form. We will then contact you.