Hourly rate based upon experience £20 - £27 p/h
Based in Birmingham
Looking for your next role on either an interim or permanent basis
Surveying housing stock across the West Midlands.
Maintenance Surveyor duties:
- Deliver a high quality, customer focused surveying/inspection service of planned, capital, and cyclical work programmes
- Ensuring all responsive repairs and void works at properties are completed to a high standard and within dedicated budget.
- Carry out inspections, stock condition surveys and annual surveys associated with individual projects, responsive repairs, defects, cyclical projects, asbestos etc.
- Complete post inspections of work and actively resolve complaints and queries from residents, leaseholders, colleagues, and external customers relating to repairs, services, and planned work.
- Experience in carrying out maintenance repairs within Housing Associations or Local Authorities.
- Ability to work within a team, efficiently.
- Full UK Driving License
If you would like to register your interest in this vacancy, Maintenance Surveyor , please complete the following online form. We will then contact you.