6-12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
Day rate based upon experience
Based in Birmingham
The Asset Manager job role involves:
You will be responsible for driving forward the Asset Management investment function, placing the team at the heart of the authority’ strategy to maximise the performance of our asset holdings.
You will also advise the authority on all asset investment, management, valuation, and estate management issues and oversee an increase in revenues generated from existing and new assets.
The Ideal Asset Manager will have:
- Degree in Commercial Real Estate or other RICS Accredited Built-Environment / Property discipline
- Prior experience in asset management or agency position.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create effective working relationships
- Able to manage a diverse workload without supervision.
- Ability to work within agreed budget and project timescales.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the legal framework for commercial property
- Full UK Driving License
If you would like to register your interest in this vacancy, Asset Manager , please complete the following online form. We will then contact you.